Thursday, January 08, 2009

sunny

the word alone makes me smile..

it's cold yet i'm happy unlike the past days wherein the weather really seeped-in even to my very soul; making me melancholy and sad maybe because the past days before the new year had been cloudy all along..

it's a sunny day today and this made me believed that 2009 will be a sunny year for the 2L3Bs. the bits and pieces of the old year still lingers but i'm sure our 2009 would be the year of change. i'm no longer sick and doing well with my sales load; papa's business might be hibernating for a while but we're confident it would kick in later this month; our eldest shall start a new career with a bang on march; our second born finally got his diploma and transcripts from raffles and i guess would inspire him to focus on his future this time; our daughter after receiving her certificate from GUFS shall start schooling again after the chinese new year.

i like it when it's cold yet there's the sunshine to keep you warm. sunny days really makes me more optimistic in facing life as it is.. :)

4 comments:

Judith said...

hi lovely to meet you - It's been cold and grey here but when the sun does finally appear what a difference it makes. Wishing you well in 2009. Judith

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

thanks judith for the comments and for agreeing with me. nice to see you. what a nice family you got there. it's really nice to see loving and happy couples from various nationalities. good luck and God bless always..

Deanna said...

I'm glad that you are doing well Loida. Today, here in San Antonio, it's been cold in the mornings but oh so hot in the afternoon. I went shopping today after work and stopped at my favorite frozen custard place and came home to do some crocheting. I'm trying to make a blanket for my sister who lives in Alaska. The yarn is a very beautiful purple eggplant color and I'm making the border with a darker purple color.
When I finish it, I'll post a picture of it.

Hope you and the family have a blessed day.

Love,
Deanna :)

Anonymous said...

hello and musta po... nice to know there's somebody outthere who actually reads my blog...

taga-baras pala kayo but your whole family is based na r2 sa shenzhen? san po kayo sa SZ, if you dont mind me asking... kaka-inspire kayo kc you chose to stick together kahit grown-ups na mga kids nyo...

i remember seeing your husband po sa picture with sherman santiago, he's a college friend of ours...

please keep in touch! nice to know you here in blogland...

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

2L3Bs World...

2L3Bs World...