Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Idle..

Humans are such complicated creatures.. Like myself for example, I am in a terrible idle mood right now.. Boredom beats me. I am supposedly enjoying my 7-day vacation but suddenly I am longing to work back in my office and return to the normal chaos I used to face at work..

Oh my, isn't this very long holiday is what I had prayed for many times before..? That because I am so burned out with my monotonous office life, I always hoped for the long vacation to change that? Here I am now sitting in my home office trying to figure out how to spend my suddenly "too much" long vacation... hmmn..



Just like complaining when the summer heat makes you sweat and complaining when the very cold winter winds freeze your brains out.. It goes like:

"God it's so hot, I hope the winter season comes soon.."
-or-
"God it's so cold, I hope the summer season comes soon.."

Note: Let's not include the spring and the fall to make my blog more melodramatic.. hehehe ;)

Anyway, thanks so much we have such a cool God up there who always understand our grunts and complaints.. Now I am suddenly ashamed of myself.. I guess I'd better start my day right and enjoy my life as it is..

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think this happens to a lot of people. Stress at being too busy and stress at not being too busy! The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Try just relaxing and not worrying so much about being busy. We just don't know how to really relax. The Italians...they know how to enjoy life. They socialize, relax, chat in the town squares, enjoy a meal and they are happy with that. For us things seems to complicated. Take good care and have some fun!

wiseman said...

hi..
complaining just waste of time..energy...be happy & positive..ur life is great..
Thanx

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It will be fun to "get to know you".
♥Jen

Deanna said...

Hi Loida and Family,
I know how you feel. When I'm at work I want to be home. When I'm home, I want to be at work. Going to bed early lately had changed that attitude for me. I had to start getting more sleep. I was trying to get by on four hours of sleep! I try to fill my day with busy things and when I do get home from work, I clean up a bit, crochet and then maybe post something new on my blog. I ususally go and visit all of my friends blogs early in the morning before I head off to work. This is working out for me quite well.

By the way, I love the background color and they way you framed your pictures. Great job!

your friend,
Deanna :)

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

thanks a lot Deanna for appreciating my effort.. you inspired me..

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

2L3Bs World...

2L3Bs World...