Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'd been tagged..

Hahahaha I'd been tagged by Deanna.. I actually never imagine being a part of this exciting game in the blogs world..

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules in your blog. Write 7 random things about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them. Let each person know they've been tagged.

7 Random Things about myself:
1. I love to collect and display photo frames with memorable photos on it.. My family used to complain because our homes cannot accomodate it anymore..
2. I used to buy signature wrist watches, gold and platinum jewelries for myself and my daughter but we never wear it.
3. I had acquired so many shoes and handbags but I don't seem to need it.. I only use my knap sack and running shoes when going to my office almost everyday...
4. I walk so fast that even my children and my husband cannot out-run me..
5. I like to read and collect books written by John Grisham, Jeffrey Archer, Stephen King, Danielle Steele, Jackie Collins, Barbara Bradford Taylor and Dean Koontz..
6. I am a fan and collector of famous American TV series such as the Desperate Housewife (seasons 1,2,3,4 and 5!), Brothers and Sisters (seasons 1 and 2.. soon 3), 7th Heaven, Gossip Girls, Gilmore Girls and the Mistresses
7. I love to eat well-done lamb steak..

Oh my, I only got few on my list which I love to read. I'm not sure if male and some female bloggers are apt to this.. Hehehe.. Anyway, here are my seven picks. I can't wait to read them:
Judith's Quiet Moments
blogusvox
asouthernrose
cookecreeksheep
Christmas with Skobbore
livinginsaigonvietnam
dot&co.

Thanks Deanna, I also got your mail from my e-mail address.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Hi - I have completed mine!! Judith

Deanna said...

Hi there! I loved your list. Isn't it wonderful getting to know people this way? I had so much fun reading it.

Have a wonderful day!
Deanna :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Loida, I've just done the tag you gave me. Thanks!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

2L3Bs World...

2L3Bs World...