Monday, January 12, 2009

funny..

when i had our very first family blog in our Friendster site (http://profiles.friendster.com/51347119), lots of thoughts and ideas used to pop out of my head longing to get written all over our blog site. It was so frustrating because fs blogsite is not easily accessible to users unlike this one... So i begun to collect all my thoughts and jot it down on a weekly basis.

Have you ever experienced having a lot of thoughts and ideas on almost about anything but you have no outlet, no one to talk to and nobody wants to hear it..? it's unnerving, isn't it...?

As i had mentioned before, i'm supposed to get thankful now that we finally have this http://www.2L3Bs.blogspot.com from blogger.com, wherein you can jot down all your thoughts and ideas any time, anywhere without fuss and buzz.. BUT you know what? It seems that because up-dating is now easily accessible anytime, anywhere, my enthusiasm begun to fade...

it's like dreaming of owning a new state-of-the-art thread mill you just seen on tv.. you begun to see yourself using it everyday to shed pound and pounds of fats but when the threadmill is at your finger tips, you suddenly realize it's not that exciting anymore..

funny yet ironic..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of it as diary or a journal. Chronicling every facet of your day to day existense. Writing your rants, sorrow and happiness as you walk along this road we call life. So someday you have something to go back to and remember thing you did like watching an old family photograph. These are the things I keep in mind. It's my inspiration to blog.

Deanna said...

BlogusVox is right Loida. I love to blog, but more than that, I love to read other people's blogs. I want to know what they are thinking, what they might be working on ( I love crafty blogs)and how they feel about their life on a daily basis.

No one is perfect and I certainly don't want anyone to think I'm perfect or that my life is perfect but at the same time I do want anyone visiting my blog to enjoy themselves..that is what my blog is. Each one is different and that is why I love your blog. You are so truthful about your life. When I visit you here I know that I am going to get truth from you. If you are willing to put down your heart on here then I, as a fellow blogger can surely tell you that I am listening and I care.

You are such a beautiful woman Loida and I have to tell you that I envy you your family. My husband and I could never have children and that is something I don't talk about easily. When I look at your family pictures I can imagine how proud you must be of your children. You have something I'll never have. I guess that is why I love my nieces and nephews so much. They are my world.

Blog only when you feel like it. When it starts being a chore and a bore, then it's time to walk away for a while and get a new perspective. I think you have a lot to say....and I'm listening.

Love,
Deanna :)

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

My God Deanna, you made me cry.. I never met such a passionate and warm-hearted person who willingly share her thoughts, love and concern to somebody like me whom you'd never met in the flesh.. You're one of God's gift Deanna and I really hope to be a part of your daily life.... We love you .. Myself and my family will always look forward to seeing you..

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

2L3Bs World...

2L3Bs World...