Sunday, January 11, 2009

impatience

We may have offended someone due to our impatience. I hope I can disclose who this person is but I cannot. He is one of the most important persons in 2L3Bs lives especially at this stage wherein achieving our ultimate dream still remains detached. He provides unwavering support and assistance to us and we consider him as the key person why we still has enough reason to keep our hopes high.

Please LORD and MAMA MARY, help us make him understand that we only e-mailed him because we are trying to find some answers to our questions and doubts. Please forgive us... I hope that we'll not be forsaken for the impatience we had imparted.

This is one lesson learned:
"Patience is really a virtue..."

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Loida, I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way. It saddens me that you feel you cannot say what you think without being penalized. I hope everything turns out well for you and the family.

My best to you,
Deanna :)

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

dear friend, i had sent you an e-mail awhile ago using your gmail address. please check so you will know exactly what i mean. it's not really a big deal, it's just that i found it therapeutic to talk out what my heart feels. thanks my dearest deanna..

Judith said...

I hope everything sorts its self out for you and your family. God bless you, Judith

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

thanks so much judith.. you're so sweet. i had sent you another comments on your sunday site. I'm so glad to have found you. God bless you too..

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

2L3Bs World...

2L3Bs World...