There are some trivial and not-so-trivial things in life that I wanna experience and achieve but clearly, I don't have the time nor the resources to make it happen. My life is basically focused on my family, my work and the fact that we're just ordinary people living an ordinary life. I am not complaining; actually I am blessed and happy with the life I got right now.. yet sometimes I cannot help not to wish and daydream for more, which is considered an irrevocable nature of man..
There are times when I felt like experiencing and achieving things such as..
1. Taking a flight on impulse and have a family vacation somewhere without minding the airfare price and shopping spree allowance..
2. Watching Miss Saigon and Les Misérables on Broadway.. (does this still going on..?)
3. Sipping margaritas while lounging in our very own pool with my husband.. (whoa!)
4. Or simply reading my favourite novels while soaked in a warm tub in our very own en-suite.. Now I begun to really dislike the designer of our home again, why he let our master's bedroom bare of my much needed en-suite! **sigh**
5. Taking a helicopter ride around Shenzhen. There is one here but gee, i wouldn't dare spending my RMBY 4,000 for a single 30-min ride..!
6. Having my very own library at home complete with all the book collections in various genres from the works of my favorite writers / novelist; hard bound, neatly catalogized and stacked together in a floor to ceiling solid-oak book shelves. (hehe..)
7. Visiting art galleries and buying work of arts like original oil on canvass and Lladro Porcelain Collections..
8. Having the time and resources to visit food festivals in various countries; eating Mexican and other exotic foods and junks without worrying about adding extra fat to my already extra large tummy!
9. Pursuing my Master's and Doctorate Degree.
I'd actually completed the Master's Degree on Environmental Management and Master's of Science in Manufacturing Systems Engineering many months ago. 'Got really a commendable grades but the diploma was under my boss' name on behalf of our company.. (believe it or not. yeah, that bad..) Aww, I want my very own transcripts and diploma this time but the minimum tuition fees of over HK$70K would make us malnourished..!
10. Having a pilgrimage tour to the Holy Land and the Vatican in Italy with my family of course.
11. and finally, living for good in our home country without the worries nor the need to lean on greener pastures to hopefully reach contentment..
As I told you, these are just dreams which can or cannot be achieved.. I don't care much if not.. the important thing is I am happy with what I got. :)
Hmmmn, the art of daydreaming... :)
Come and join me, it's free..