I was sitting and evidently bored while browsing in the net when I encountered this site (blogger.com). Just for the fun of it, I decided to join although 2L3Bs already got one in our Friendster.com.. What the heck, so I tried and it was then I realized this is much user-friendly and definitely more exciting! Here I am now, a happy and excited blogger always saying hello to my friends and always excited to meet new friends from all over the world!
Maybe I should give a thousand awards to bloggers.com for giving us a chance to meet wonderful people like Debby of The Pink Bird House.
I haven't met her in flesh but fate had made us closer.. She brought me to her adoptive country and through her, I was able to roam around Germany for free...! See her site in http://thepinkbirdhouse.blogspot.com and you'll know exactly what I mean... Other than the free tour, she also awarded me with this Friendship Blogger's Award.. Thank you my dearest Friend for including me among the 8 awardees on your list..
Upon receipt of the award, the recipient must also share this to 8 wonderful people and keep the friendship blooms all around.. Kindly check the good people I listed below and hope you can visit them as well to make you realize how they deserved this.. At the bottom of the award, you must include the footnote below to make the readers realize it's worth..
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. The kind of blogger that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight blogger who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".
I highly appreciate and accepted this award and as the rules goes, may I pass this to 8 friendly people such as:
1. MS. RENIE of RENIE BURGHART'S WORLD. I believed that anyone cannot write anything good for the soul unless one is sensitive, caring, and loving enough like Ms. Renie. She's a writer, novelist and an author of number of articles published by the famous "Chicken Soup For The Soul".. I really admire highly acclaimed writers whose books and articles were published. Her blogs would also give you a lot of good lessons about life and friendship.. May I award this to Ms. Renie for up-lifting a lot of souls..
2. PATTY OF CRISFIELD MARYLAND. It's rare to find people here in our site who will travel from afar just to show the world how people suffers from war.. An honest, straigthforward, ever courageous yet highly sensitive and talented photojournalist from Crisfield.. I guess Debbie already gave her this award but why not another one?
3. REGGIE GIRL OF MIDLIFE, MENOPAUSE, MISTAKES AND RANDOM STUFF. She's not only super duper friendly to people and human friends but also to dogs and I guess stray animals around.. She always provides comfort to all her friends especially by her constant caring comments and sweet notes of love..
4. DEANNA OF TIMELESS THINGS. She's one of the very first sweet friends I'd ever got during my first week of blogging. I stumbled upon her site when I was browsing on the feedjit live and the rest is history.. She's so sweet the she will bring you to a lot of her Pink Saturday Trips and to many thrift shops that she famously adore..
5. MONA OF WSPRSWEETLY OF COTTAGES. I begun to follow Mona's blog when she left a straightforward comments to one of our common friends. She's so frank and honest. She's definitely the type of person I really want for a friend. I begun to follow her posts constantly and I realized she's such a super sweet and caring person underneath..
6. DOT OF DOT & CO. is one of our life's surprises. I met her when I was browsing via Feedjit live and realized we both came from our neighboring towns and yes, we already met.. Such a beautiful and friendly family. Just like meeting our long lost relatives from afar..
7. BETSY OF MY FIVE MEN. She is such a lovely woman with a caring heart. Having triplets plus the challenges she faces yet there she is, still lovely and compassionate to others as always.. A best friend to everyone and to her lovely family out there..
8. DANETTE OF HAND KNITS THAT BLOSSOMS. She's one of the kindest friend here in blogger site providing even a simple comment that will touch you. She's among the best here that took care of her family especially her lovely grandaughter and a best bet for a best friend to us here in blog land..
May I thank you DEBBY. This has been my second award from you so may I repay you by giving you this FLOWER OF FRIENDSHIP because you really deserve this: