In case you cannot read nor see clearly what this CHIP TSAO had wrote in his article, I had the displeasure of copy pasting the whole article below for your enjoyment and comment.
"The Russians sank a Hong Kong freighter last month, killing the seven Chinese seamen on board. We can live with that—Lenin and Stalin were once the ideological mentors of all Chinese people. The Japanese planted a flag on Diàoyú Island. That's no big problem—we Hong Kong Chinese love Japanese cartoons, Hello Kitty, and shopping in Shinjuku, let alone our round-the-clock obsession with karaoke.
"But hold on—even the Filipinos? Manila has just claimed sovereignty over the scattered rocks in the South China Sea called the Spratly Islands, complete with a blatant threat from its congress to send gunboats to the South China Sea to defend the islands from China if necessary. This is beyond reproach. The reason: there are more than 130,000 Filipina maids working as $3,580-a-month cheap labor in Hong Kong. As a nation of servants, you don't flex your muscles at your master, from whom you earn most of your bread and butter.
"As a patriotic Chinese man, the news has made my blood boil. I summoned Louisa, my domestic assistant who holds a degree in international politics from the University of Manila, hung a map on the wall, and gave her a harsh lecture. I sternly warned her that if she wants her wages increased next year, she had better tell every one of her compatriots in Statue Square on Sunday that the entirety of the Spratly Islands belongs to China.
"Grimly, I told her that if war breaks out between the Philippines and China, I would have to end her employment and send her straight home, because I would not risk the crime of treason for sponsoring an enemy of the state by paying her to wash my toilet and clean my windows 16 hours a day. With that money, she would pay taxes to her government, and they would fund a navy to invade our motherland and deeply hurt my feelings.
"Oh yes. The government of the Philippines would certainly be wrong if they think we Chinese are prepared to swallow their insult and sit back and lose a Falkland Islands War in the Far East. They may have Barack Obama and the hawkish American military behind them, but we have a hostage in each of our homes in the Mid-Levels or higher. Some of my friends told me they have already declared a state of emergency at home. Their maids have been made to shout 'China, Madam/Sir' loudly whenever they hear the word 'Spratly.' They say the indoctrination is working as wonderfully as when we used to shout, 'Long live Chairman Mao!' at the sight of a portrait of our Great Leader during the Cultural Revolution. I'm not sure if that's going a bit too far, at least for the time being."
I'm not sure if this man has the proper mind to write such thing.. I don't think this is about the Spratly Island anymore.. His article is way too personal.. I guess his hatred is brought about by his inability to identify himself properly. By his look in the photo above, I guess he's someone who is suffering from identity crisis. I suspect he's a wounded man and is trying to pour out his rage towards what he thought are the lesser kind..
I don't think his fellow countrymen would agree with him. I'd been here for many years and I'm telling you, many of the rich, famous and respectable Chinese has high regard for Filipinos.
I feel sorry for him because he really don't know who he's trying to pull down. Can't he understand that most of the Engineers, Quality Control Managers, Technicians, Architects, Designers and Administrators in almost all the major offices and factories here in China dealing with high-end products and dependable manufactured goods are mostly Filipinos??!
Because local and foreign-based company here believed in the Filipino capacity; with their brains and the technical know-how are considered significant. And most of all, the Filipinos have the capacity to identify the high-end from low!
Maybe the watch and shoes he's wearing right now is designed and quality-controlled by a Filipino! Hmmnnn..
I wish I could write more but I'm sorry CHIP TSAO, you don't deserve so much of my time..
Ohh, one last question though, can't he just fight for his sovereign rights without oppression?
Instead of minding him, I'd better take a good laugh at Mr Ruffy Biazon's post instead:
I do not know if Mr. Tsao is on the brink of turning this into a Filipinos vs. Chinese conflict, but before that happens, I would like to caution our countrymen to not fall into this trap. It’s not really about the Filipinos vs. the Chinese.
It’s about the Filipinos vs. Mr. Chip Tsao. Let’s make it personal.
But still, I would still give Mr. Tsao the benefit of the doubt. Being the patient and understanding man that I am, I am trying to see things from where Mr. Tsao is coming from. I am trying to rationalize why he wrote those things and why he has that point of view.
I have come to some theories why I think he wrote that article. If you have any other explanation in mind, please try to add through your comments.
My theories are:
1. His mother fed him milk which had melamine, produced from their country’s factories that have very low quality control standards.
2. As a child, he chewed on his lead-paint-coated toys also produced from their low-quality factories.
3. As he grew up, he always had siopao which were filled with imitation meat made of cardboard.
4. He was supposed to be aborted by the State, but somehow, the abortion tool only managed to tear off half his brain and he survived.
5. He had psychological trauma because he wanted so bad to join the Chinese Olympic Gymnastics team but he was rejected by the State because he couldn’t tell which was right and left (owing to having only half a brain)
6. He harbors ill feelings towards Filipinos who are given worldwide recognition for being good English communicators while he, even though being educated in a British colony, is still asked to repeat over and over again what he is saying because of the heavy Chinese accent in his English. So, he tries to prove his worth by writing.
7. He has an insatiable lust for Filipinas but he keeps getting turned down because of his revolting facial features, incurable halitosis and extremely small penis.
8. He is trying to gain attention because as a child and even up to his teenage days, he was so insignificant that nobody noticed his existence.
9. His own country ignores him, so he takes a shot at the Filipinos in the hope that we would react to him, finally gaining recognition for his pathetic existence on Earth.
10. He was bullied when he was a kid and always pissed and shit in his pants out of fear but never had the chance or even the courage to fight back. So he picks a fight with his own employee, or people who live overseas, confident that he will not get a fist in the eye for doing so.
This entry was posted on March 29, 2009 at 10:28 am and is filed under Uncategorized with tags china, chip tsao, hong kong, philippines, ruffy biazon, spratly islands. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
NOTE: I'm not much into politics and to this kind of stuff but this man is so FUNNY that I could not resist...