Monday, November 24, 2008

Visa

I don't have to come to my office today.. 'gotta get our newly extended residence visas in Shenzhen Public Security Bureau this afternoon. Not that we need it now, it's just that I need my passport to get ready for my impending travel to Saigon on December 1 -6..



I'm supposed to get excited over this trip. I'd spent over 7 months of preparing and planning for this to make sure that our company's diversification project is a success.. But oh my, it's my birthday on December 1!! Dang it!



As a mom, it's always a pleasure to share my special day with my loveones.. I wanna be with my family instead of myself travelling alone... I'll gonna miss badly the cast of 2L3Bs..



No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

2L3Bs World...

2L3Bs World...